The Embassy of the Philippines in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requirements for CONVERSION OF PHILIPPINE DRIVER’S LICENSE TO MALAYSIAN DRIVER’S LICENSE
Those who wish to convert their Philippine driver's license to Malaysian driver’s license are required by Jabatan Penangkutan Jalan (JPJ) Malaysia or the Road Transport Department of Malaysia to submit a certificate from the Philippine Embassy.
Embassy requirements for the issuance of the certificate are as follows:
1) Confirmed online appointment (http://philembassyklappointment.biz)
2) Original and Photocopy of Valid Philippine Non-Professional or Professional Driver’s License
3) Original and Photocopy of the Official Receipt from the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
4) LTO Certification on the issuance of LTO Driver’s License duly authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) – Authentication Division
For complete information on the DFA Authentication procedure, please refer to the following link: https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/services/authentication/authentication-general-info
5) Original and Photocopy of valid Philippine Passport and Malaysian Visa
Processing Fee : RM 120.00 (cash only)
Submission Time : 9:00 AM - 12:00 NN only
Processing Period : 3 working days
Personal Appearance of the applicant is mandatory
Clients are reminded to bring their complete sets of documents, including originals and photocopies, for their own convenience.